Greek Pasta Salad with Feta
- Photo and Recipe courtesy of <a href='http://poetinthepantry.com' target='_blank'>Poet in the Pantry</a>, Carrie
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Prep: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
mini cucumbers, diced
cocktail tomatoes, halved and quartered
small red onion, diced
c. pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
c. Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
c. feta, crumbled
- Cook pasta to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, tossing until ingredients are well coated in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Top with additional crumbled Nikos Traditional Feta, and serve.