Zucchini & Leek Quiche
medium zucchinis, grated
c. heavy cream
cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the puff pastry in a pie pan. Be sure to line with foil or baking parchment to stop the sides from collapsing. Place into the oven to bake blind, about 5 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
- In a sauté pan, cook the leeks and zucchini in butter until they're soft.
- Once the pastry is golden brown, remove from oven and decrease the temperature to 375°F. Remove the lining from the pastry; add the cooked vegetables and Cheddar.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk, add salt and pepper to taste. Carefully pour the mixture into the pie pan over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the quiche is set.